Distance: 45km, Duration: Day Tour - approximately 7/8 hours
- Meeting point: 8, Bisserweg - Luxembourg City (the Grund)
- Meeting time: 9hrs30 / 10hrs30 (on WE's)
- Price: € 68,- per person
- Electric bike: € 15,00 p.p. extra
Tour price includes:
- English speaking guide
- High quality bikes with sufficient gears (available for adults and children)
- Helmets (upon request)
- Ponchos (if it rains)
- Lots of fun!
Policies and Conditions:
- Bike tours will run rain or shine. We have ponchos available if necessary.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (to avoid being charged for the tour). Cancellations must be done by phone or by e-mail.
- Meeting times will be confirmed and can be adjusted on request
- All prices include VAT/sales tax and are to be paid in cash following the bike tour
Echternach is Luxembourg’s oldest town. Situated on the banks of the River Sûre, it’s one of the gateways to the magnificent Mullerthal (also known as Little Switzerland). Whether you fall for its winding alleyways, wrought-iron shop signs or its medieval abbey, we are certain that you’ll be taken away by its charm and medieval allure.
We’ll take off from Luxembourg City. From there, the route to Echternach will lead us through stunning countryside: rolling hills, green meadows, enchanting villages and the breath-taking woods of the Mullerthal. Along the way we’ll stop for a lunch (not included in the price). When we arrive in Echternach, we’ll show you the most lovely and interesting parts of the town. At the end of the tour, a direct bus service will take us back to Luxembourg City.