Difficulty: simple, Duration: Approximately 2,5 hours
- Meeting point: 8, Bisserweg - Luxembourg City (the Grund)
- Meeting time: 9hrs30 / 10hrs30 (on WE's) / 13hrs30
- Price: € 29 per perso
- Electric bike: € 12,00 p.p. extra
- Child in child’s seat on the back € 7,50 per child
- Discounts: € 7,50 p.p. when you bring your own bike / € 4,00 p.p. for groups of 5 people or more
- Group size: 2-12 persons
Tour price includes:
- English or Dutch-speaking guide
- High quality bikes with sufficient gears (available for adults and children)
- Helmets (upon request)
- Ponchos (if it rains)
- Lots of fun!
Policies and Conditions:
- Bike tours will run rain or shine. We have ponchos available if necessary.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (to avoid being charged for the tour). Cancellations must be done by phone or by e-mail.
- Meeting times will be confirmed and can be adjusted on request
- All prices include VAT/sales tax and are to be paid in cash following the bike tour
This tour will take you to Luxembourg City’s most famous sites, such as the old part of the city classified UNESCO world heritage, the Chemin de la Corniche (often described as Europe’s most beautiful balcony), the palace of the Grand Duke and more unknown places like the parc of the City.
In Luxembourg, the ancient and the contemporary go together well, as you will discover while we bike through Kirchberg, Luxembourg City’s business district. It boasts some of the most stunning contemporary architecture in Luxembourg. And of course, you won’t miss out on the picturesque old neighbourhoods like Grund and Clausen.
What makes our bike tour special? Besides taking you to the major sites, we show you the charming back streets and secret spots that you otherwise might not see. We will tell you the known and unknown stories. This is the best way to experience Luxembourg City like the locals do.
Take the Luxembourg City tour with us to experience the real Luxembourg City, and you will get the most of your stay here!
Getting to the place
From the city center or the main railway station, best is to come on foot to "Velo en ville": Go to the "plateau St. Esprit", there is an elevator leading to the downtown district "Grund". Arriving at the "Grund level", leave the tunnel and cross the bridge, then turn right into the Bisserwee.
From the railway station you can also take the bus no23, it takes you in 5min to the Grund. Leave the bus at "Stadgronn,Bréck", from here it's a 2 minutes walk to "Velo en ville".
If you come by car best is to use the underground parking Saint-Esprit (a 5 minutes’ walk). The entrance is situated on 8, Boulevard Roosevelt in the city centre. From here take the elevator to the "Grund".