Difficulty: simple, Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Meeting point: Remich-Gare or Ellange-Gare (~30 km from Luxembourg City)
- Meeting time: Monday - Saturday at 2:00pm
- Price: € 40 per person
- Electric bike: € 10,00 p.p. extra
- Child in child’s seat on the back € 7,50 per child
- Group size: 5-12 persons
Tour price includes:
- English or Dutch-speaking guide
- High quality bikes with sufficient gears (available for adults and children)
- Helmets (upon request)
- Ponchos (if it rains)
- Lots of fun!
Policies and Conditions:
- Bike tours will run rain or shine. We have ponchos available if necessary.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (to avoid being charged for the tour). Cancellations must be done by phone or by e-mail.
- Meeting times will be confirmed and can be adjusted on request
- All prices include VAT/sales tax and are to be paid in cash following the bike tour
The southern part of the Moselle Valley is all about rolling hills, charming wine villages, beautiful vineyards and breath-taking views.
On our WineTour to the Schengen area, we’ll cycle all the time in Luxembourg, on a flat course alongside the Moselle River and the more hilly back area of the Moselle river through its vineyards. While biking through the vineyards you will discover the work which the winegrower has to do. The tour wouldn’t be complete without a visit of Luxembourg’s best organic wine estates. And of course, wine tasting is an essential part of this visit!
Getting to the place
Remich-gare routière and Ellange-Gare are well accessible with public transport. We can inform you about the public bus who gets to Remich from Luxembourg-City (takes ~40 minutes to go there)
There is a parking right at the meeting point. This parking is free of charge.