Distance: City Center and old down town, Duration: ~2 hours
- Meeting point: place Guillaume II, Luxembourg City Center in front of the City Tourist office
- Meeting time: 16:30
- Price: € 18,- per person
Tour price includes:
- English speaking guide
- Lots of fun!
Policies and Conditions:
- Walking tours will run rain or shine. In case of ice or heavy snow we will change the itinerary
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (to avoid being charged for the tour). Cancellations must be done by phone or by e-mail.
- Meeting times will be confirmed and can be adjusted on request
- All prices include VAT/sales tax and are to be paid at the departure of the walking tour in cash
Our Luxembourg Winterlights Tour conveniently starts right in the center. We take you on a nice stroll past the must-see sights, Christmas markets and some hidden spots as well. Be enchanted by the city’s festive atmosphere and feel as if you are in a winter wonderland. This unique tour starts in the afternoon when it gets dark, this way you can see the beautiful lit up monuments and decorations. The way leeds you through the old town of our city, with cobblestones and some stairs, which brings you to the nices and some hidden spots of our city.