Difficulty: simple, Duration: Approximately 2,5 hours
- Meeting point: will be confirmed with booking, most of the time at 8, Bisserweg - Luxembourg City (the Grund)
- Meeting time: 9hrs30 / 10hrs30 (on WE's) / 13hrs30
- Price: € 34,- per person
- Discounts: € 10,- p.p. when you bring your own bike / € 4,00 p.p. for groups of 6 people or more
- Group size: 4-12 persons
Tour price includes:
- English speaking guide
- High quality bikes with sufficient gears (available for adults and children)
- Helmets (upon request)
- Lots of fun!
Policies and Conditions:
- Bike tours will run rain or shine. We have ponchos available if necessary.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (to avoid being charged for the tour). Cancellations must be done by phone or by e-mail.
- Meeting times will be confirmed and can be adjusted on request
- All prices include VAT/sales tax and are to be paid in cash following the bike tour
This tour will take you to Luxembourg City’s most famous sites, such as the old part of the city classified UNESCO world heritage, the Chemin de la Corniche (often described as Europe’s most beautiful balcony), the palace of the Grand Duke and more unknown places like the parc of the City.
In Luxembourg, the ancient and the contemporary go together well, as you will discover while we bike through Kirchberg, Luxembourg City’s business district. And of course, you won’t miss out on the picturesque old neighbourhoods like Grund and Clausen.
What makes our bike tour special? Besides taking you to the major sites, we show you the charming back streets and secret spots that you otherwise might not see. We will tell you the known and unknown stories. This is the best way to experience Luxembourg City like the locals do.
Take the Luxembourg City tour with us to experience the real Luxembourg City, and you will get the most of your stay here!
Getting to the place
From the city center or the main railway station, best is to come by foot to "Velosophie": Go to the "plateau St. Esprit", there is an elevator leading to the downtown district "Grund". Arriving at the "Grund level", leave the tunnel then turn right into the rue St. Ulric, number fifteen.
From the railway station you can also take the bus no23, it takes you in 5min to the Grund. Leave the bus at "Stadgronn,Bréck", from here it's a 1 minute walk to "Velosophie". It's also possible to take any bus which is driving to "bld Roosevelt", either from the station or the city center "Hamilius bus stop". The tram is bringing you from the station to the city center to "Hamilius". Please notice, in Luxemburg public transport is for free - just hop on and let you drive to your destination.
If you come by car please notice that underground parking Saint-Esprit (a 5 minutes' walk from us) is closed till the end of 2022. For parking in the city take a look at: https://www.vdl.lu/de/se-deplacer/en-voiture/parkings-et-pr (live numbers of available spots)